Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Writing with Mrs Hough



I'm as happy as a dolphin because for my birthday I'm getting heelies shoes. 
by Abigail


I'm as angry as a gremlin because every time I scooter around a sharp corner I always fall down. 
by Raymond 


 I'm as happy as a sunflower because Mum made me a cake. 
by Marisa


I'm as angry as a monster because when I swim my sister drags me under the water. 
by Petorukelani


I'm as excited as a puppy dog because Mum let me jump off the bridge. 
by Koru-Akei



I'm as sad as a mushroom because my sister hit me. by Jayden


I'm as grumpy as a tiger because Tofuola keeps playing tricks on me and I keep scaring him back. 
by Isamaeli


I'm as sad as a fish because I lost my Ben 10 toy. 
by Nelson


I'm as angry as a dinosaur because my brother kicked me. 
by Jonty


I'm as angry as a shark because Jaxson is scaring me.
 by Tofuola




I'm as happy as a little dog because I like patting dogs.
by Bella


I'm as happy as a puppy because I got to get on the luge in Queenstown. 
by Ella


3 comments:

  1. I love your blog.

    I have not seen it before but I will definitely come back and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs Davis
    A great scarey gremlin Raymond! its fun to see your's and the other kid's artwork on display.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are a lot of pitchers they are so COOL!!!!.
    From Hannah prout

    ReplyDelete