Friday, 7 October 2011

Music Hoolie 2011

Bella: "I liked it when Cath B was singing Dragon’s under my bed and I liked when we did jump jam.
Jorgia: My favourite thing was playing statues."
Raymond: "I liked singing the songs with all the other kids. I got to meet up with my friend Dominic from Upper Moutere. It was cool."
Isamaeli: "I liked meeting a new friend named Billy. He was from Tasman. He was very kind and he was a Russian like me."
Nelson: "It was really really fun. I met some new friends but I forgot their names."
Jaxson: "I liked singing with Mrs Hough. It was very fun."
Hinaia: "I liked the lady that sang (Kath Bee). It was beautiful."
Petorukelani: "It was fun singing songs with Kath B and doing jump jam. I liked it how we got to do dancing because we got to move our bodies around lots. I liked making the flags too, It is fun drawing."

Mrs Prout: "Thank you, Kath Bee. Your songs are so much fun. Our favourite is Dragons under my bed. Thank you for giving us permission to play it on our blog. I know our Mum's and Dad's will enjoy your website, www.songs4kids.co.nz, too."

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures Jayden by Bella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bubbless comment was cool I like it from Nelson

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like evrybodys writing because it makes me happy from adriena

    ReplyDelete