Sunday, 5 February 2012

A Trip to see the Eels!

On Friday, 3rd February, Room 1 had a class trip to Jester House (across the road) to see the eels! Miss Mansell bought some eel food and in twos we feed the eels. It was great fun! We also played on the playground that was there!

Serena said, “An eel nearly bit the stick off me."

Isaiah said, “An eel tried to bite my eye out.”

Jorgia said, “I touched an eel and it felt soggy.”

Jack said, “One eel tried to bite Koru-Akei’s face.”

Koru-Akei said, “Isaiah and me fed a huge eel. It grabbed my stick and almost pulled me into the water.”

Ollie said, “Our pottle fell into the water and the eels tried to eat it.”

Rosy said, “I touched an eel and it felt silky.”

Jacinta said, “I was feeding an eel when another sneaky eel came and tried to get the food so I just gave it to him.”

Abby said, “A cheeky eel grabbed the stick off me. It was holding it so hard it nearly bit me.”

Abby said, “A very creepy eel nearly bit my finger.”

Jack said, “I had to get my stick off an eel that had taken it.”

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful writing and ideas Room 1! Miss Mansell

    ReplyDelete