Sunday, 11 May 2014

Hi from Miss Mansell


Hi Room 1! How are you all! I miss you! I am in Peru now. It took me 2 days to get here. I am now in a town called Andahuaylas with my friend, Fern. Here are some photos.

This is me and my friend Fern in Andahuaylas.

Here are some houses in Lima. I stayed one night in Lima. This is the view from the house that I stayed in.


These 3-wheeler motorbike taxis are so common in Peru! They are everywhere! We went in one! You can fit as many people as you want in there!


We went to the supermarket and guess what I saw? Lots of chickens for sale! 


This is looking out from the plane to Andahuaylas.


This is the 5 year old class in Peru. This is the class that I will be teaching. There are 20 children.


This is a pig trying to find some food in amongst all the rubbish that has been left lying around! There is lots of rubbish around. People just chuck it on the ground!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! says Jonah, and he said he misses you, hope you are having a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jonah!! I miss you too! I miss reading with you!! and seeing your awesome writing!! I am having a great time here thank you! I hope your having a great term with Mrs Betman! Love from Miss Mansell.

    ReplyDelete