Friday, 23 May 2014

Peru and Miss Mansell!

Hi Room 1! 

Wow, I loved seeing the photos of you!

Your paintings are so cool! I love them! Looks like you are having lots of fun with Mrs Betman! And learning lots too!

Hola Hooping is a fun thing to do! How long can you do it for?

I am having a good time in Peru! Here are some more photos!

Love from Miss Mansell

Look at all these lemons at the market! Lemons here look like limes!

Look how big these pumpkins are!!!

The brown one is an alpaca and the other one is called something else which I can't remember now! I'll have to ask Fern!

Fern and I went to see some old Chanka ruins.

Fern and I!

Me jumping off the cliff! No, not really! Just pretending!

Look at this photo and the next photo! What is growing on top of the walls? Cactus plants! Cactus plants are very spiky! They keep the baddies out! 

Can you see the red fruit on the cactus'? You can eat them!

This is me and Shegui. I bought some big lego blocks for the class. This boy loves playing with them!

Some more boys in my class.

Do you know I have to draw things here! I can't print anything off! Do you like my drawing? Do you know what it is?!

No comments:

Post a Comment