Friday, 20 June 2014

Hi from Miss Mansell in Peru!

Dear Room 1!
I love your pastel pictures! I can't wait to see them hanging up in the office when I come back to Tasman Bay Christian School! What else have you been doing at school?
Here are some more photos of me in Peru!
Love from Miss Mansell

Do you like this wall? The children have been learning how to say "My name is _____." in English. I took a photo of each of them and then we put them all up on the wall!

When there's no more room in the mini-van or buses, people ride on the the back of utes!

I was driving along and then all of a sudden I had to stop! These people were moving some animals! What animals can you see?

This is Rachel and I with some girls on a sports day that we had for Father's Day.

This is Shegui. He is having fun doing a sack race!

Joseph and Juan in a sack race too!

This is Rachel and I with two 3 year old twins. They are sooo cute!

Fern and I went for a walk on Sunday. We had lunch in the middle of a river on a rock. We took our shoes off and put our feet in the cold water! It was nice!

Can you read these words Room 1? We were learning about "p." What words do you know that start with "p?"

Do you know how the children say "Good Morning" to me? They give me a kiss on the cheek and I give them a kiss on their cheek at the same time! Just like this photo and the one below too!

Shegui saying "Good Morning" to me!

Look what these children found at morning tea time to play with! Some bricks! They have made a hut out of them!

I found a map of the world on the internet and printed it off onto A3 paper. These boys love looking at it! Can you see where I am? Do you know where you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment