Wednesday, 4 June 2014

News From Peru & Miss Mansell!

Hi Room 1!

I LOVE YOUR CATS! They are very cool! Did you put them up anywhere in the class? Or did you take them home?

Mrs Betman tells me you have cross-country this week at Dovedale School! Run hard and try your best! I am thinking of you and praying for you!

Here are some more photos of me and Peru!

Love from Miss Mansell

We are off on a school trip! 18 children are in the back of this van!
3 adults and 1 child are in the front!

Me and the cooked "Cuy" - Guinea Pig. It doesn't look very nice, but it tasted yummy!

Vanessa, Arom and I in the front of the mini-van.

On our trip we went to a park and enjoyed playing there!

Alvharo and his spinning top! He choose this prize from the treasure box when his group got 25 stickers!

Juan and Josue with their spinning tops! Josue is really good at it! He can make his spin almost every time!! 

Some of the boys in my class.

This was at the park when we went for our trip. The kids loved playing on this! It reminded me of you and the maypole!! Do you still love playing on the maypole?

Alvharo releasing his spinning top!

The Guinea Pig that I ate for lunch one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment